André G. Michaud, AACI, P. App.
Mr. Michaud has valuated variety of commercial and industrial properties for the last 23 years through the North Peace regions (including Fort St. John and Dawson Creek, BC) specializing in hotel/motels, industrial property, multi-family, office, retail developments, and residential/acreage/farm valuations.
- P.App., (Professional Appraiser), designated by the Appraisal Institute of Canada,
- Completed the Post-Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV) through the Langara College and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC),
- Licensed appraiser with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA),
- Member of the Grande Prairie Real Estate Board.
- 1995 – Real Estate Appraisal Certificate, Langara College, Vancouver, B.C.
- 1999 – Fundamentals of Real Estate Investment Analysis and Feasibility Studies Course, The Real Estate Division, Faculty of Commerce and Administration, the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
- 2004 – Principles of Rural Appraisal Course, The American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisal, Denver, Colorado, USA. Special-purpose income producing agriculls:
- Over 23 years in commercial assignments in the Peace Area including Grande Prairie, Fort St. John and Dawson Creek.